After having this blog for a year or so I finally bit the bullet and decided to set it all up and start actually posting. If you're looking for an entertaining or educational blog this probably isn't it! I'm terrible at keeping a journal due to my OCDness of having to have my handwriting look neat and consistent every entry; therefore, typing is the perfect solution for that particular problem. Plus, I love blog-stalking other people so it's only fair that I have one they can stalk as well, right?!? I apologize for grammatical errors and other such things as well (another reason why I don't journal), but stick with me and I'll try to push past that and actually keep a 'record of my people'.
Tannen @ Thanksgiving
(trying to figure out how to post pictures)
Woot woot! I love blog stalking!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Excited to keep up with you guys this way too!
ReplyDeleteI too am a fellow blog stalker, not good at journalism, and always have something misspelled! But it's totally fun to look at pictures of your cute family and read about what you are up to! Don't let it stop you from sharing! I look forward to keeping up with your blog!
ReplyDeleteChris WHERE ARE YOU? Please call me or text me or something. I tried calling you and Darcy? now has your number...ha I miss you and would love to get together if I knew where you were. Love you girl.
ReplyDeleteapparently I did a bad job of telling people where we were going... we're in slc. i got a new number (poor Darcy probably got some mean text messages from my ex) i want to follow your blog; will you add me or whatever you do?
Delete