Friday, March 2, 2012

Terrible Blogger

Since our printer has been out of commission I've struggled to blog lately.  I have so many fun pictures of Tannen's birthday parties and I can't download them which sucks!  So here's just a quick update...


Tannen turned 1 almost a month ago and has started the terrible 2s.  He is my little tornado and is a beam of destruction wherever he goes!  He is starting to walk, but his little legs go too fast for his body or he gets too excited and tries to jump.  


T is definitely a little heart breaker.  He's got all the old ladies in our ward wrapped around his finger!  Our ward is all "nearly dead" and so he is the baby of the ward.  He flirts with them and it's hilarious!  


He also likes to draw on anything he can get his hands on.  His favorite toy is a highlighter and he drags it around the house pretending to color everything.  We're in trouble once he can figure out how to take off the lid.


To be honest I'm pretty bored writing this so that's all you get for the moment.  Hopefully I'll be able to download pictures soon and the posts will be much more exciting!

2 comments: